Lumenier Mini Razor Pro 4in1 20x20 F3 Blheli 32 45A 2-6s
The Mini Razor Pro 45A 4in1 ESC was designed for the drone pilot who loves the tiny 20x20 form factor but also wants to squeeze out every ounce of juice out of their equipment as possible.
The Lumenier Mini Razor F3 BLHeli_32 45A 2-6s ESC is a 32bit ESC running the latest gen. BLHeli_32 firmware, and featuring a future proof powerful F3 processors. Now 4 of these ESCs combine to have more processing power than your whole flight controller! The 32bit architecture enables the ESC to run at incredible speeds resulting in better performance, faster input signals and lower latency compared to older 8bit ESCs. This ESC also features a live telemetry connection for more advanced flight controllers, as well as a top of the line current sensor.
The Mini Razor Pro was designed for the drone pilot who loves the tiny 20x20 form factor but also wants to squeeze out every ounce of juice out of their equipment as possible. While the entire ESC is wider than the mounting holes, many frames have extra spillover space on the sides, so the additional width isn't an issue. Using this ESC allows you to still use your favorite 20x20 F7 FC while not worrying about putting too much stress on a lower-rated ESC. The Mini Razor Pro has 45A of continuous support that will give you the peace of mind to push your quad to the limit!
The Mini Razor Pro's innovative modular power system gives the user the option to install one of three different modules that give the 4-in-1 ESC additional functionality related to power management. Choose either the power filter module, extra capacitance module, or voltage regulator module to make your Mini Razor Pro fit to your specific needs (modules sold separately).
Benefits of BLHeli_32 Firmware on 32-bit ESC
32bit processors run faster than 8bit, at which we can expect better performance from the new 32bit ESC’s. Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible, such as Dshot1200 or even faster protocols! (Read about DSHOT) (Read about DSHOT1200)
The 32-bit platform also allows more functionality and features that simply wasn't possible on 8bit ESC's, such as
- Programmable PWM frequency
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- RGB LED control
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
Note: Not all of these features have been implemented yet, some are still in development.
- New F3 MCU running at 108MHz, (older ESCs use F0 at 48MHz)
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32 (Razor_32 target)
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Proshot, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Modular Power System for even further customization (modules sold separately)
- Oversized motor pads for easy installation and maintenance
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Synchronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 2-6s LiPo battery compatible
Customize your Mini Razor Pro even further with optional power modules.
- Lumenier 800uF Capacitor Module for Mini Razor Pro
- Lumenier LC Filter + VTX Power Switch Module for Mini Razor Pro
Note: Modules sold separately.
- Input: 2-6s LiPoly
- Constant: 45 Amps
- Burst: 60 Amps
- Dimensions: 33x46x5mm
- Mounting holes: 20x20 M3
- Signal wire: 7cm
- Weight: 12.5g
- 8pin connector pinout: VBAT, Ground, Current ADC, TLM, Motor 1, Motor 2, Motor 3, Motor 4
- 1x Lumenier Mini Razor 4in1 20x20 F3 BLHeli_32 45A 2-6s ESC
- 1x 8pin micro JST-SH 7cm connector for 4in1 ESC to FC connection
- 4x M3 Rubber o-rings
- 4x M3 Anti-vibration gummies