QAV-CINE (Freybott Version) DIY KIT by Stan FPV - for FULL GOPRO!
This is a Ready-To-Fly Custom-Built Cinematic Drone starting with the all new QAV-CINE Freybott frame - with some modifications so that it can carry a FULL GoPro!
The frame was designed for a "naked" Gopro and you can still use one of those with this rig, but I need it to lift a FULL Gopro and to do it WELL. So I take the frame and start by getting the motor holes drilled out from 9x9 to 12x12 to accept my v2 2203 3390kv motors 🔥🔥😍
Doing this unlocks an entire new world! No more hot motor problems! So much more flight time! Load capacity like none other! This thing will lift two GoPros if you really wanted! All protected by carbon fiber and with my low height motors you get tremendous power and the props still stay tucked in the frame like they were designed to with smaller motors!
It's literally one of the smoothest and best flying cinematic drones I've ever flown in this configuration and can easily and smoothly maneuver up to a full HERO9 and get 3-5 mins OR MORE of great flight time depending on what size lipo you use! It has my GoPro anti-battery mod built in so you get to power your stock GoPro from the lipo and ditch the weight of the GP battery all while retaining your GP warranty! 🤘🏼🔥
Sample Video 👈🏼click
With surrounding carbon fiber around the props on top and bottom this frame can keep your subjects safe at all times while also handling the bumps, bruises and crashes like a boss!
It's not ducted, but it does come with easily attachable foam side bumpers that also help slow down the aircraft for slower shots if that's what you want, similar to the "duct" effect. Most of the time I fly them off and it's fine. Either way this cinematic micro drone build is the smoothest rig I've ever flown to date! 🔥🔥
If you get the digital version you can also use this rig without a separate action cam, using only the dji cam to "live stream" events safely with the use of the DJI Smart Remote! This tiny drone has ZERO PROPS IN VIEW in the FPV cam so it works so well. Without the GoPro weight you can place more MAH on it for CRAZY FLIGHT TIME too!
It's also very professional. It gives a higher impression to your clients. On the day of your job, do you want to be seen flying a toy, or a professional filming micro drone? It makes a real difference in perception. Thats why this baby also comes in black to professionally blend in and be easily removed from another camera's shot if need be.
Cams That Will Fit/Lift:
- All "stock" GoPros (SESSION5, HERO6/7/8/9)
- All "naked" GoPros
- Insta360 One-R
- Insta360 GO
- and more!!
Top Tier Components Used In This Build:
- Lumenier QAV-CINE Freybott Frame (Modded)
- Betafpv 35a 3-6s blheli32 AIO
- V2 Stan FPV 2203 3390kv T-Mount Motors
- HQ T2.5x2.5x3 Props
- GoPro Anti-battery Mod
- Video - (Analog): TBS Pro32 Nano with Lumenier Axii 2
- Video - (Digital): DJI HD FPV System - Vista(Full-Size Cam)
- Rx - (Analog): FrSky XM+ or Crossfire Nano/Immortal T
- Rx - (Digital): DJI Signal or Crossfire Nano/Immortal T
- Misc connectors, wires, ties, straps, heat shrink, etc
How To Order and Availability Options:
- Available in a DIY-Kit where you get every single component, bolt and zip tie that you need to build it yourself in one convenient kit! (This option ships out same-day in most cases)
* please be aware DIY requires modifying the carbon yourself *
- Or I can take all the guesswork out of it and your drone will be professionally modded, built, tested, tuned and then shipped to you ready to bind to your radio and fly right away! (This option takes about 2-4 weeks to ship as your drone is custom built from the ground up, tested and tuned before shipping)
* This is drone-only - Lipos, GoPro, Radio, and Goggles NOT INCLUDED. Available upon special request.
* Always fly responsibly and in your comfort zone.
* Always be respectful to "soft targets" and others property.
* Stan FPV is not responsible for any damage caused by your new high performance drone.
* Remember to have fun!
* Fly like a Bird! 🦅