Stan FPV Cycle 2203 3450kv Motor (T-Mount Version)(Stan FPV Edition)
A great UPGRADE MOTOR for the Cine-Bird OG, ANY 3" prop Cinewhoop and more! 📹💪🏽🦅
Note: This motor is now discontinued so get them while you can! V2 is coming and on the way tho so do not worry! 😍😍🔥
The Stan FPV Cycle 2203 3450kv T-Mount Motor 🔥🔥
This unique new motor is the result of a collaboration between Stan FPV & Bob Roogi🤘🏼 The motor delivers power in an entirely new way and will give you some of the the SMOOTHEST FLIGHTS and FOOTAGE you've ever experienced! No bull!
Bob Roogi thoroughly designed these motors from the ground up with his concept of widening and lowering the motor (pancaking). This provides more torque while providing it in a much smoother manner similar to the effect of a car's flywheel mixed with a stabilizing gyro x4! This wide/low design not only makes your motors look like "DUBS" on a car, but also gives AMAZING PERFORMANCE & FLIGHT FEEL 😇
The extremely unique design also allows for great surface area heat dissipation and stays much cooler than other motors in the cinewhoop catagory which is a HUGE benefit. This along with the extra smooth torque actually helps make them extremely EFFICIENT on 3s and 4s lipos! 🔥
Your flight times are long and your input transitions are smoothed but at the same time you have TONS of power available at any time making these motors perfect for applications like:
- 3" Cinewhoops! 😍
- 3"/4" Cine-Bird Invisible 360 Drones 😍
- 4" Everything! 😍
- 5" Light Pitch Prop and Lightweight "Toothpick" Rigs! (using throttle cut) 😍
- 22mm stator diameter, 3mm stator height
- 12x12mm M2 mounting pattern (not flush mount)
- ~19g with ~150mm length wires
- ~16g with cut wires
- 0.15mm Kawasaki High performance laminations
- N52SH ARC magnets
- 3mm grade 5 titanium internal shaft C clip retention (much lower weight)
- T-mount (3 hole) M2 prop mounting
- 3x8x4mm 693zz Japan ISC Custom bearings
- 7075-T6 aluminum casing
- 260℃ enamel coated single wrap oxygen-free copper windings
- Bearing saver damping washer under bell/on top of bearing
- Tuned steel flux ring
I tested these motors for a while and I must say they are by FAR my new FAVORITE motor for cinematic flying and are worth building a fresh rig and/or converting your old rigs because they fly THAT MUCH BETTER!
The Stan FPV Cycle Motor is made of all top quality materials/design/manufacturing and is a true performance machine! It really lives up to its hype and isnt just another motor with a couple of famous pilots name on it.. It is a completely new, innovative and unique design that delivers performance sincerely better than what's currently available. Bob and I worked extremely hard to make these a reality! 💪🏽🧠
Say hi to the only motor you'll ever want to fly from now on!
If you fly cinewhoops, you need to try these and I guarantee you will want to convert all your compatible drones over to the Stan FPV Cycle 2203 3450kv Motor! 🔥
* always fly safely and within your skill level.
* always check motors temperatures when testing new setups, we are not responsible for burned out motors due to negligence.
* FLY LIKE A BIRD! 🦅🙂